Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I was afraid of... was coming up

Really--I felt so awful yesterday. cause whaaaat? and guess whaaat? Em... what I was afraid of... was coming up yesterday. He (the wrong person) was asking her (the newbie) to be his girl. What can I say? He has not changed (the bad habit) from the past and still bring it up to now. When she said about it to me, I can only do mangap. Well--from the first I have already guessed that this kind of thing will come up, but not so soon like this. Just for two weeks then?.... And the other side I know that he was on pdkt with other girl. Hah... what can I do? Stay away from him? yeah, it must be but not at once. I will do it step by step. Hm:( do you know this kind of feeling? A jealous but you're nothing to him and he is too. An angry but you don't have any right to do it. A dissapointment that you should not to feel. I feel it now. I do feel it:( by the way, he did it again on last Sunday to me and on Monday he asked the girl to be his girl? What kind of BASTARD are you huh? I promise to my self that I will keep on disctance and only meet him if I need him or other something urgent whereas I know if it's hard to do:(((( but I have to! :"). And for you, the other him in my life... I'm sorry I really have to broke our relationship  up:( this is the best way and I'm not the right person for you. I'm too bad for you, you should find a girl that faaaar away better from me ya :") forgive me if I feel 'gejolak' with another guy, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment