Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mine!

Well since I've started being a college student, I haven't tell you all of my friends in the class. If Dinda and Mutia have already in on my previous post on Hijab Photoshoot #1. Actually I have already told you about them, especially my women, my ladies, my girls on Makrab yang Kelewat Makrab but here I want to told you clearly or hm--formal.
Up Left-right: Dio, Me, Echy, Lala,Adis, Tika, Endah, Aang, Selvi, Mitha, Ami, Dika, Sarah, Fensya, Febri, Abang2. Middle L-R: Gusti, Budi, Bondan, Rangga, Oki, Mycan, Dinan. Down L-R: Dian, Gamal, Wahyudi, Iqbal, Kemal, Reza, Eka.
Yup They are my IKOM H 2012!!! Give an applause hehehe it's so sad that I have to leave this ohmazing class on the a few weeks later. Huh:( tomorrow will be the last lesson for Friday, and on the next Wednesday will be the last and really the last day of lecturing of the second term and the last day with the full of IKOM H. Is it sad? Yup!!! It really goes so fast, I'm gonna be the third term student soon and will have junior class. Wow! It feels like yesterday I was in Ospek but nowww?? Wowww!!!
Okay, after telling my IKOM H, I want to tell about my women, my ladies, and my girls.
1. Echy

Si tukang pulsa hehe. Among the others ladies, I know her first before going to College and don't know what to say are we mate because we are in the same class now but yup, it feels like coincidence or what? hehehe she comes from Tangerang

2. Dian


She's the garing one! hahaha Dian comes from Medan and already has a boyfriend, his name is Mus.... hehehe although she is the garing one wkwk I can admit that she's the closest to me among the others, I don't know why but I like to share my story to her LOL:D

3. Lala

the sangar one hehe she comes from Jekardah or especially Priok hehe well she's from Kelapa Gading but close to Priok so we call her 'anak Priok' because the way she speaks Priok abis! hehe she is the most emotional among us but she's still fun kok. I'm also pretty close to her, maybe we are connected because we both love K-Pop (although I'm bored with it now hehe) and she loves to share her story with me;)

4. Dhika

The gaje one hehe. Is her name sound like boy? Well yes, but she's totally a woman hehe. I don't have her photo alone, although I look for her twitter but the avatar isn't alone and unfortunately she doesn't have any instagram so just share the photo above. Okay, she's from Tangerang just like Echy and they like to go home together *when I'm alone huhu* and she wears veil or hijab just like me among us, only the two of us. Let's pray that the others will be opened their heart door (?) to wear hijab hehe oh yap, I know who her really crush is!!

5. Endah


Endah comes from Medan too, she's with Dian from high school. She's the quiete one. Really, she is a shy girl *naon* but as time goes by, she becomes active too although she still speaks when she needs it hehe but she knows who I like in the Club Rrrrraaddd... heheheheheehehehehe :D

On the Echy's birthday celebration in Karnivor
I know if there's a friendship that consists of 5 people or more, there must be 1 or 2 person that closest to us right? Well, I admit too here but I as much as possible balanced to you all ladies, so please keep our friendship forever and make our holiday planning happens!!


XOXO,
Farah, Cupmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment