Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thanks Aldilah and Nur Aisyah♥

Thanksss a lot to my best mummy, Aldilah, and my best friend ever Nur Aisyah for yesterday and for the late birthday cake :D hahaha
On the last Friday I went home to Bogor and on the Monday I went to Depok to meet my best byiaaatch LOL, yeah them♥. We went to Waroeng Pasta in Depok around 4 pm and then Dila prayed Ashar first then me and Ais. After prayed Ashar, suddenly I was suprised with the cake with full of candles, we call it mini candles cake by the way haha because it really full of candles haha.
See? It really mini and full of candles lol
Ais, me, and the mini candles cake♥

Mummy, me, and the mini candles cake♥
Tiup lilinnya
Potong kuenya

 Although it was small and late *around 1 month after my birthday* still I do thanku for you two guys. I really didn't expect this kind of thing would happen, thankuu thanku♥
 Oh yeah, I want to share about my opinion about Waroeng Pasta in Depok. The interior design is cute and warm, actually we wanted to go upstair but it was still evening so it's still hot because of the sun light, so we took in the downstair. About the pasta, I orderd Hilly Billy sphagetti. It's a pasta with balado sauce, and you know what? It liked, 'makan cabe pake sphagetti dibanding makan sphagetti pake cabe' it really consisted of cabbage! About the beverage I ordered Tropicana Soda, it's kind a sweet and sour at the same time. Dilah ordered Snowy Chip Fetucinni. It's a pasta with cheese and bacon. The bacon was a bit by the way haha and she ordered Mango Squash, it had some slices of mango--I mean sour mango :P, and the last ais ordered Penalty Kick Fetucinni, actually she wanted a fusilli but it was miss spell lol. It's a pasta with tomato sauce and meat--hm I think it was meat ball maybe?-- yeah something like that and Strawberry Squash. It was a blend between strawberry and orange, sooo fresh! (Y)
Nyam nyam :9
We took the small size, it's around 15k/plate. Italian soda 11,5k/glass, mango and strawberry squash was 15k/glass. So what do you think? Do you want it? Is it make you ngiler eh? Hehehe
By the way see you soon girls! I'll wait for you two in Bandung :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment