Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Panning and Blurring

There are so many techniques to take photo, panning, blurring, freezing, and zooming.
What is panning? Panning is a photographic technique used to freeze the motion of moving objects. The idea behind this is panning technique to overcome the problems in capturing fast-moving objects. Do you get it? While blurring is taking pictures of a moving object to be blurry, low shutter speed required. Then, what is freezing and zooming? We'll discuss about this later.
This evening I went to Braga and Asia Afrika Street to hunt several photos to share here. I only take panning and blurring. Before this, I have learnt about this on club photography on my campus but it didn't turn out well because there is no tripod (you know tripod, right?) but today I borrowed Bondan's tripod to take panning and bluring photos.
Take a look at this ;)
my first panning photo. It still lack on focus.
It so hard to take panning photos.
What do you think guys? I know I'm the beginner so my photos have many shortcomings, but I promise I'll make a good one later ;))

My first blurring photo. They are my friends, Echy and Dian.

Those are the blurring photos that I took this evening. What do you think guys? What is the lack of my photos? Is that under, normal, or over about the lighting? Oh yea, I also took some photos on the night, but it didn't turn out well because I didn't use tripod (I had returned the tripod :") hehe)

Actually I wanted to take photo from overpass but my friends didn't want to accompany me :( poor me. Though I think it will be a cool photo of blurring if we can take photo of the light of the transportation on the night like that. But that's all of my lesson today. Actually, if you want to expert in photograph, you must do the practice right after you take the theory so it will imprint on your mind.
Oh yeah, don't forget to share our photos here:
Ki-Ka: Farah, Echy, Dian. Tika, and Tea.

Atas, Ki-Ka: Oki, Bondan, Dian, Tea, Ami. Bawah, ki-ka: Rangga, gue, Aang

 Overall, happy learning and trying!! :D
SALAM IKOM H 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment