Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blurring and Architecture Photos

On last Tuesday, my photography class hunt blurring photo in the overpass in front of Merdeka road. As I've told you in two posts ago. Blurring is taking pictures of a moving object to be blurry, low shutter speed required. All right then, I will share my photos with slow speed without using tripod. Check this out!
It was taken with 'besi yang ada di jembatan'
Nah! this is the fail one. Why? Because I didn't use any 'tatakan'
I used "8
My lecturer said that if we want to take blurring photo, we must add the stay thing one. Example, the building.
I mean, like this.


Actually I really wanted to take photo in other intersection, not like this photo with my friend Dio, but we can't get any good photo because we didn't bring any tripod to take photo from above. But, when we came back to the true sidewalk. Dio got back with Kemal and finally can get the extremly good picture of intersection, with tripod and with many struggle. Besides taking blurring photos, I and my photography class also took architecture photos before taking the blurring photos.
It was so hard to take this picture you know
Yeah I think these are some photos that I can share here. So, thanku for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment