Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'll be There Someday...

Well, as you do. I have several places that I really want to visit. There are lot of city or island in Indonesia or in the part of other country even other continent on this world, but there is one place that I want to go soo badly, well what is that? .....Venice, Italy.
 1. Venice, Italy
Since I've been in High School, I do really wanted to Japan, but-- it changed. Now I want to go to Venice, Italy. Well I've forgotten since when I wanted to go to Venice but I have to promise to myself that I have to be there someday.
Why do I want to go to Venice soo badly? Simply, because I love Vintage, and Venice is a vintage city. Venice has no land to drive in car. Venice is a city in northeast Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. Wow! is that wonderful? If you want to go somewhere far, you must use canal. Like the picture above. So, there is no pollution and really comfortable place for taking pictures :D

2. Bangka Belitung and Raja Ampat, Indonesia
Although Indonesia has Bali, I prefer Bangka Belitung and Raja Ampat Papua to visit for beach. I know Bali is a well-known place for holiday, and world also know Bali is an amazing place but they missed to visit Bangka and Raja Ampat.
Bangka Belitung.
Rainbow island
Look! How beautiful Bangka, isn't it? Just like the island from fairy tale that Princess Ariel lived. Maybe, I want to take pra-wedding photo shoot in Bangka :p hehehe and it's not so far away from Jawa island soo maybe I still can reach that place in the near future :D
Raja Ampat, Papua.
You know, I still merinding when I look to this picture. What a beautiful island that Allah made for us. The sea is really really blue and has two kind of blue. Subhanallah! It's not only a painting but it's real! Hm even Raja Ampat is in Indonesia but it's too far from my place. Maybe if I go here someday, I will spend two weeks or even more? Haha because I don't want to leave this kind of place fast.

3. Rinjani Mountain, Lombok, Indonesia.
Of the mountains in Indonesia, I prefer Rinjani Mountain to visit. Well, I'm not hiker but yeah deep down my heart, I really want to hike there. So, Lombok is not only have beautiful beaches but also mountain right?
Rinjani Mountain
Look! is that a lake or crater over there? Well I don't know till I witnessed my self to see it.

4. Manchester, England.
I WANT TO WATCH MANCHESTER UNITED MATCH LIVE FROM OLD TRAFFORD!! AAAH! I've been crazy liking MU. Because of my Dad, I like MU verry prety much now. Huh! Well, someday I want to visit Old Trafford with my Dad and watch MU match live! Amiin!
Old Trafford, Manchester, England.
5. Mekkah
Actually, Mekkah was the first order of the list that I want to visit, but why I put it in number 5? Still, for me it's just like my obligation if I have money. If I have a lot of money, I will go to Mekkah first, then going to the other place that I want to visit above :")
you must already  know this the most beautiful place, right?
I can't stand my self to look Ka'bah from my eyes, when does the time come? We'll just wait and see yaa ;;) Keep pray for me that I'll be there someday. At least I'll be in Mekkah. About the others, let Allah gives me the way :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment